All Inclusive Package Pricing
The entire property is yours to enjoy
for up to 24 people for a minimum of 7 nights.
ALL INCLUSIVE PROPERTY PRICING DETAILS
Our packages are all inclusive of meals and most activities.
Please contact us with any questions and we look forward to working
with you to customize your visit.
All Inclusive Price**
Up to 22 guests based on a 7 night stay (extended stays also available)
Seasonal Closing: Early January – mid-March during the rainy season
- Accommodation at Marovasa
- All food, soft drinks and local beer
- Water sports (i.e. speed boats, waterskiing)
- Beach sports
- Use of off-road vehicles with a driver
- Access to the private islands and beaches of Moramba Bay
- Room service
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary champagne with dinner one night during your stay
- TV/Screening Room, DVD library
- Daily housekeeping and turn down service
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Daily laundry service
- Bathroom amenities
- In room bathrobes
- Mini refrigerators available in room on request
Boat charters, helicopter or scuba diving excursions, massages,
wine, spirits and imported beer (billed on consumption),
Gratuities at your discretion
2020 – 2021 Package Rates
Based on a 7 night stay for up to 22 guests.
41,000 euros* includes Accommodation, Food & Beverage, Activities
(not including imported beer, wine and spirits and extras such
as chartered fishing boats or scuba diving)
1864 euros per person/week, all inclusive* based on 22 guests**
Travel to Marovasa is not included. Pricing TBD based on the desired mode of transport, number of guests and availability.
Travel options include:
Charter flight from Antananarivo to Marovasa
Charter flight from Mahjanga or Nosy Be
Air Madagascar from Antananarivo to Mahjanga; overnight; 4 hour+ boat to Marovasa
We are happy to assist in helping to coordinate your travel arrangements.
* Rates do not include 20% VAT, imported beer, wine, spirits and extras such as chartered fishing boats or scuba diving
** Antananarivo arrival VIP services available on request. Groups of 18 guests or more must book the full property.
5 Deluxe Rooms (approx. 50 sq. m
- 1 Deluxe 2-bedroom (approx. 80 sq. m). Sleeps 4
- 2 Suites (approx. 80 sq. m)
- 1 Suite (approx. 100 sq. m)
- 1 Private villa with private pool (approx. 100 sq. m)
- 2 Pilot’s Rooms (approx. 20 sq. m)
2020 – 2021 RATES
All rates in Euros
- 275/2-person occupancy. Additional guest: 225 per person
* Rates are per person based on double occupancy. 20% VAT and tourism taxes are not included.
NEED TO KNOW
Marovasa is closed between early January and mid-March (dates subject to change based on weather). Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the property will remain closed and plan to reopen for the 2021 season.
Nightly rates* are based on a 3-night minimum stay and include breakfast, lunch, dinner, soft drinks and taxes.
*Note: Rates do not include wine, beer or spirits; select activities, 20% VAT, tourism tax, bank or credit card fees
Rates are subject to change.
- Pilot rooms are available only for those using charter plane services.
- Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinner supplement: Adult 100 Euros, Children (ages 4 – 12) 50 Euros.
- Children ages 4 to 12 years enjoy a 50% discount off the rate – excluding booking of deluxe 2 bedroom.
- Children 3 years old and under stay free.
- All children are under the sole and full responsibility of their parents.
- Child rates do not apply to full property booking.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- A non-refundable, 50% deposit for all accommodation charges is payable immediately to confirm a booking with the
- balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
- For bookings made 30 days or less before arrival, the full cost of the booking is payable immediately to confirm the booking.
- Failure to pay on time may result in automatic cancellation of the booking with cancellation penalties payable to Marovasa.
- Extras: 100% payable prior to departure.
- Payment may be made by wire transfer in Ariary, USD or Euro, or by MasterCard or Visa.
- All cancellations must be made in writing. Cancellation charges are calculated on the total value of the booking.
- Cancellations received from the date of booking to 15 days prior to arrival incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received from 15 days prior to arrival incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Additional fees apply for cancellation of transfers and other services which will be advised as soon as possible after receipt
- of the written cancellation.